Yep. pretty sure i'm new...

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:03 pm

Burned wrote:...your a moron, I'm not a quote theif if I change it..and my god just read it, I'm telling you to get on the fvcking corner, I'm not quoting it since my sentence is a different subject, stupid. This'll be the last post on this topic to you since I find you to be a complete Seraph poser.

please mrs/miss burned explain how can you get on the fucking corner?? i'm sooooo confused, plase explain it to me with more details.

Gravesent wrote: . . _ _ _ . . . means S.O.S. in morse code.
If you were shipwrecked on a deserted island you would die.

ah but i didn't study morse code and you know at start that i woun't be figuring that out. "If you were shipwrecked on a deserted island you would die" too bad the fact that i'm not.
Last edited by dot on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:07 pm

There is an expression that sounds something like "on the corner of Random street with Strange avenue" if I'm not mistaking :D
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:38 am

grr
Last edited by Sweet666_Him2009 on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Freak_Kitty*
**HIM's Poison Girl**

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Re: Whatever

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:42 am

Burned wrote:
dot wrote:
Sweet666_Him2009 wrote:Umm yeah whatever! dont really care its just a chat board ...you can't TELL me how to talk or how to speak or whatever....

at least someone agrees, i'll butt out for now

For some reason I believe both of you are in your 20s to 30s and had a bad or unfair life at school..well I personally dis-like both of you, and I can also tell you...stfu.

well first of all im STILL in highschool and i could really care less what the fuck you say asswipe!
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:45 am

Viléém wrote:but i CAN tell you to fuck the fucking off!

well i want fuck the fucking off...but i will fuck you if you like...
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:46 am

@ Sweet666_Him2009
No i want fuck the fucking off...but ill fuck you if you would like....

Relax, concentrate, have a cup of tee, sit down in front of your computer and tell us what the fuck you what to say in a fuckig respectable and polite manner so we can fucking understand... dumb fuck, I'm just about sick and tired of all you attention hungry incredibly stupid fucked up teenagers, be nice or FUCK OFF.

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:51 am

Gravesent wrote:@ Sweet666_Him2009

Relax, concentrate, have a cup of tee, sit down in front of your computer and tell us what the fuck you what to say in a fuckig respectable and polite manner so we can fucking understand... dumb fuck, I'm just about sick and tired of all you attention hungry incredibly stupid fucked up teenagers, be nice or FUCK OFF.

Boo Who...but okay i will be nice ...i just get real pissed off sometimes...thats all...sorry
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:02 am

Wrong answer, we do not care if you are pissed of, in fact that does not impress us at all, generally here "pissed of" means "retarded".
I could not care less if you stay or go , but if you plan to stay you need to learn to have a sense of humor and stop being so God damm goth/emo.

S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:29 am

Gravesent wrote:@ Sweet666_Him2009

He's such a people person :)
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.
Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:55 am

Gravesent wrote:Wrong answer, we do not care if you are pissed of, in fact that does not impress us at all, generally here "pissed of" means "retarded".
I could not care less if you stay or go , but if you plan to stay you need to learn to have a sense of humor and stop being so God damm goth/emo.

Okay then...
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:42 am

Syn I sympathize for you. How many girls have come to this board now and acted like dumbasses that we need to both respect and fear? Shit, even c0m0 gave something to certain conversations. Jesus, I hate to be sexist but when it's one after another after another it just gets to be pieced together and asked, "What the fuck?"

And to you noobs (cough:dotandsweet:cough) who think because this is an open forum you can spout off to whatever you like, you should re-read the guidelines. No one cares about your feelings, how your day went, or how people group you with others even though it's perfectly natural and ok to do so. (In my eyes, not wanting to be grouped is just a fear of not standing out so you aren't able to be seen by others you desire to have or control. Something called instinct. Read some books you unenlightened fuckers and stop telling us we aren't more intelligent or better than you, becasue most of us are.) It's not a place to talk about the meager everyday shit in your life, you have BLOGS and MYSPACE to do that. We like to keep things fairly intelligent here. You fuck it up by your mere presence.

So in case you decided to not read all that, basicly:

Even c0m0 > you
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:56 am

@Grave :D SOS is the only thing i know in morse code (maybe OS too), just seemed like a good thing to remember nad it's easy.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:36 am

Sweet666_Him2009 wrote:Okay then...

All I'm asking is for you to look around and understand that we don't want to be wicked, we don't want to shock, we don't want to be rebels and as sure as hell we don't want to bitch about every little problem we have, this forum is about having fun not suffering, personally it relaxes me when I take a brake from work or when I'm feeling down.. imagine how it would be for me (or any other) to be a bit sad and log on the forum to read some more misery and pain?

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:28 pm

Darklire wrote:Syn I sympathize for you. How many girls have come to this board now and acted like dumbasses that we need to both respect and fear? Shit, even c0m0 gave something to certain conversations. Jesus, I hate to be sexist but when it's one after another after another it just gets to be pieced together and asked, "What the fuck?"

And to you noobs (cough:dotandsweet:cough) who think because this is an open forum you can spout off to whatever you like, you should re-read the guidelines. No one cares about your feelings, how your day went, or how people group you with others even though it's perfectly natural and ok to do so. (In my eyes, not wanting to be grouped is just a fear of not standing out so you aren't able to be seen by others you desire to have or control. Something called instinct. Read some books you unenlightened fuckers and stop telling us we aren't more intelligent or better than you, becasue most of us are.) It's not a place to talk about the meager everyday shit in your life, you have BLOGS and MYSPACE to do that. We like to keep things fairly intelligent here. You fuck it up by your mere presence.

So in case you decided to not read all that, basicly:

Even c0m0 > you

why do the fuck you even care what others wrote, you can't tell anyone what to do or say(even if its pointless). people have the right to post things that they want to say.does the phrase "freedom of speech" ring a bell? if you don't like other people's pointless bullshit you can ignore it, no one is forcing you to read them, you get to choose in case you haven't knowtice. you can't help your self can you, your so despret.you want everyone to know how you think of them.

edit
this forum is about having fun not suffering

how can people have fun when your bossing them around and think of them as a noob.
Wrong answer, we do not care if you are pissed of, in fact that does not impress us at all, generally here "pissed of" means "retarded".

do you think who ever read that post will have fun with it?
Last edited by dot on Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:47 pm

To let everyone know, the "Freedom Of Speech" has it's limits. People can't say they are going to kill Bush, they can't say they're going to blow up the capitol, they can't say they are going to hurt an offical. The lawas of US don't apply to the net (well most don't). Using the "Freedom Of Speech" is pointless on the net since everyone has a opinion, and everyone has something against or towards that opinion. This is a fvcking school where you can defend yourself against others. The thing is, on this forum you most repsect others...if you don't, then you'll never be able to post in this form without getting flammed. The fact is the people that post here, have mostly been here for months, and if you don't respect them...well you can get banned fast. I hope the last person that posted get's port fvcked.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:46 pm

(the "Freedom Of Speech" has it's limits. People can't say they are going to kill Bush, they can't say they're going to blow up the capitol)
thats different we are not talking about threats here.

"on this forum you most repsect others...if you don't, then you'll never be able to post in this form without getting flammed" telling people what to post or not to post is being disrespectful
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:53 pm

fuck you, there is no "freedom of speech", forums have rules and we don't need idiots just because it would be politically correct to have them around.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:00 pm

post pointless things are not part of the forum rule(its part of the guide line that syn made up), post sexual harrasment, or anyhitng abusive are. in all the forum i've been to, none of them have the rules that says do not post anythiing thats not worth reading
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:45 pm

what part of "do not spam" doesn't your brain understand

S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:19 pm

Oh my god..dot I bet your like 12 or something..you prolly weren't even born in the 80s :roll:

Edit: G-Clock you might want to watch out, she lives in NY.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:28 pm

@ Dot, I only tried to open her mind, let her see that all the crying and feeling bad about yourself leads to no good, I admit my message wasn't exactly this, I also admit it could be wrong for me to say something in the first place, lets hope she got the right message.
What I should have said, and I will say it now, is that I'm not ordering anything, it's just my point of view, call it (un)friendly advice if you whish.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:50 pm

Viléém wrote:what part of "do not spam" doesn't your brain understand

what part of "keep your opinion on someone else to yourself" that you don't understand.

@burned
what does my age have anything to do with this, stay close to the subject
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:02 pm

Okay ...first of all i should not have even said a word of ...i guess disrespect on here....and 2nd of all im not on here to vent how bad my day was and how i want to kill myself and blah blah blah...because im not like that...i have my bad days and when i ...i guess say the wrong thing on this here board i always say i didnt mean to ...so if you have something to say now DONT derect it at me because all i did was come on here hoping to make some good friends...
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:06 pm

don't blame it all on your self, you'll get use to how abusive everyone is. :)
Last edited by dot on Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:07 pm

dot wrote:don't blame it all on your self

Im not its just everytime i go to a chat board some one always bitches at me for saying the wrong Fucking thing when i didnt even say anything hardly!
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”