Yep. pretty sure i'm new...

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Postby sombra_cristalina » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:26 pm

My old friend was 12 when he came to the USA, yet he still learned to speak the language. If you are a student, there's more of an opportunity to learn the language.

By the way, how old are you dot?

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:26 pm

why are you comparing your self with me? i'm a noob remeber? compare your self with a nerd.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:27 pm

I'm as non-hard-working as any other teenager :x

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:28 pm

Don't call people nerds only because they are a little more intelligent than you.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:29 pm

and you think i'm a hard working noob?( maybe i did do my hw for every class to bring up my grade) i don't study or pay attension in class.
edit: you don't want to be called as a nerd? i do
Last edited by dot on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Postby sombra_cristalina » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:30 pm

dot wrote:why are you comparing your self with me? i'm a noob remeber? compare your self with a nerd.

Excuses, excuses. Instead of making them up, work at your weaknesses and then you won't have to sound like a dipshit.

And here's a lovely qoute:

"The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary."

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:33 pm

dot wrote:and y i don't study or pay attension in class.

OMG, you're sooo cool.

There's nothing wrong with paying attention in the classes, unless you don't find it interesting or know what the teacher is preaching about.

S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:18 am

Okay, dot you really need to stfu. Why? Because in this forum we do not take shit; from some morons. Judging (and by reading your posts) that you come from another nation, and have lived in USA for 3 years. Okay good, but the problem is you don't know that much about the english language. It most've been hard to live in the US for 3 years, and still not know english well. Pitty..but on this site we do not give awards to pitty, or stupidness. If you look at a few posts that have a member named, c0m0c0m0 (I believe), then you'll see we made shit out've him. He was some stupid, teen (his picture is in the hide poll in general). I'm russian, I've learned english pretty well. So don't give any shit about how your foreign, and can't learn it. Hell, most members here aren't in the US; that's beside the point. If you don't know english that well, and prompt to start 'e-fights' then you are surely not welcome here. I'd advise you to get off this fourm; before you become banned. Come back when you are more script on the english language, and be sure you know how to 'e-fight' as well.

(The E-Stab thing would be good in this topic as well.)

Edit: As to your noob statements; yes noob is a word. There is many words that aren't in the dictories. It is still a word, I'll explain. These few websites; have several terms about word(s).

Hackers-Home - Noob: Someone that is new to something (example 1); or of stupidity(example 2). Example 1. My father is a noob to DVD players. Example 2. I'm a noob when it comes to computers.

Ram0na - Noob : Someone that is new and/or stupid to something.

Y-Hell - Noob : Someone who acts stupid or is stupid about something. (Also see lamer, and script kiddie)
Last edited by S. [Burned] Y. on Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.
Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:27 am

Yay english <_<

Syn
divine
divine

Postby Syn » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:00 am

Here's a dictionary with the word 'n00b' in it:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=n00b
As I've posted before.

If you got a question, ask it.
But if it's about a word being used, use the online dictionaries.

HeckBilly
elmo molester

Postby HeckBilly » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:50 am

dot wrote:and you think i'm a hard working noob?( maybe i did do my hw for every class to bring up my grade) i don't study or pay attension in class.

Do you make an ass out of yourself on purpose, or are you just that bloody stupid? Grow a god damn brain. You should know by now that you can't fight a word that's been used on the internet since the week after it was created. It's funny you complain about slang and grammar and misspelling and all that shit, since you have no idea how to write! Just in the above sentence there's 8 errors, possibly more. I wouldn't mind it if you weren't trying to correct us all the time, but you go too far on this.

Grow up, or bugger off.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:26 pm

Burned wrote:Okay, dot you really need to stfu. Why? Because in this forum we do not take shit; from some morons. Judging (and by reading your posts) that you come from another nation, and have lived in USA for 3 years. Okay good, but the problem is you don't know that much about the english language. It most've been hard to live in the US for 3 years, and still not know english well. Pitty..but on this site we do not give awards to pitty, or stupidness. If you look at a few posts that have a member named, c0m0c0m0 (I believe), then you'll see we made shit out've him. He was some stupid, teen (his picture is in the hide poll in general). I'm russian, I've learned english pretty well. So don't give any shit about how your foreign, and can't learn it. Hell, most members here aren't in the US; that's beside the point. If you don't know english that well, and prompt to start 'e-fights' then you are surely not welcome here. I'd advise you to get off this fourm; before you become banned. Come back when you are more script on the english language, and be sure you know how to 'e-fight' as well.

(The E-Stab thing would be good in this topic as well.)

Edit: As to your noob statements; yes noob is a word. There is many words that aren't in the dictories. It is still a word, I'll explain. These few websites; have several terms about word(s).

Hackers-Home - Noob: Someone that is new to something (example 1); or of stupidity(example 2). Example 1. My father is a noob to DVD players. Example 2. I'm a noob when it comes to computers.

Ram0na - Noob : Someone that is new and/or stupid to something.

Y-Hell - Noob : Someone who acts stupid or is stupid about something. (Also see lamer, and script kiddie)

hold that thought for a sec, it wasn't a fight, it was more like an argue. don't blame it all on me. the word noob tracker wasn't my point, but i guess they thought of it as an important word in their community. i didn't say i can't learn, i'm learning alright but it wasn't good enough. and don't expecct me to be perfect on english. as for noob,i know what it means but if its a word or not that i will find out on my own.(i need proof on that)
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:31 pm

HellBilly wrote:
dot wrote:and you think i'm a hard working noob?( maybe i did do my hw for every class to bring up my grade) i don't study or pay attension in class.

Do you make an ass out of yourself on purpose, or are you just that bloody stupid? Grow a god damn brain. You should know by now that you can't fight a word that's been used on the internet since the week after it was created. It's funny you complain about slang and grammar and misspelling and all that shit, since you have no idea how to write! Just in the above sentence there's 8 errors, possibly more. I wouldn't mind it if you weren't trying to correct us all the time, but you go too far on this.

Grow up, or bugger off.

are spelling that important to you?
me complain about slang, how so?
yeah i'm correcting you, just being a copy cat
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:46 pm

Will you ever learn? Spell normal, write understandable, but you can use official slang, like n00b for instance. I don't know about any other word for that, only annoying new person, like you appear to be right now.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:57 pm

"Spell normal, write understandable"

spell normal will take me sometime. but write understandable, i think you know what i'm saying in every posts. as long you get my idea thats good enough, this is no GRE test. i'm not going to take your word and beat my self up with it, i will do my best, but not be the best.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:48 pm

0k, ai ju5t duN't w4nn@ j00 t0o tak liek dis...

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:24 pm

well do i talk like that?
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:53 pm

No one ever said that you talked like that, I just said don't do it. Read this and go say hello to the new, more sensible guy.

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:19 pm

Hey everyone i am new to this stuff i have never really posted stuff on a chat board before so yeah whatever if you think im an okay kool person then send me a message im a really nice person i like anyone.... :twisted:
*Freak_Kitty*
**HIM's Poison Girl**

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:37 pm

Welcome!
First of all, use the normal font color, and spell normal.
Second, please read the Forum Guidelines
Third, if you don't understand BBCode with pointing your cursor at the buttons above the reply field, then read this.
Last edited by Schnabel von Rom on Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:18 pm

Nooo! DO use the default colour, but don't use "white" (white is not the default). It fucks with your eyes, bad.

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:25 pm

What? Who said anything about white font color? *ehem*

Anyway, he's gone.

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:46 pm

sneaky bastard >.>

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Whatever

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:22 pm

Umm yeah whatever! dont really care its just a chat board ...you can't TELL me how to talk or how to speak or whatever....
*Freak_Kitty*

**HIM's Poison Girl**

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:29 pm

but i CAN tell you to fuck the fucking off!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”