« back to MINDistortion.tv
MINDistortion.net - Disturbing the internet audience with twisted flash movies and addictive games since 2002. MINDistortion.tv
Because sanity is not statistical

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
visit our channel as well! #mindistortion at irc.quakenet.org

Dragon Age: Origins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voly
divine
divine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Dragon Age: Origins Reply with quote

I'm an RPG nerd, and I'm stunned. I'll let the quotes speak for themselves... Lord, I want to play this!

Quote:
From the makers of Mass Effect™, Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™, and Baldur's Gate™ comes Dragon Age: Origins...

Quote:
* Bone-crushing, visceral combat: Battle against massive and terrifying creatures.
* Full character customization: Sculpt your hero in your own image or fantasy.
* Complex moral choices: There are no easy choices.
* A stunning world to explore: This is BioWare's deepest universe to date with over 80 hours of gameplay and more than double the size and scope of Mass Effect.

Link.

Elen wrote:
If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dot.
divine
divine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preordered, got it yesterday.

Matt chose to be a mage, I chose rogue. I really like how what you choose changes your beginning story.

The only flaw I've found so far is that it's not a free roam. Bethesda needs to make another game already damnit!

Oh well. I'm really enjoying the game so far, regardless.
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would buy it only because I know BioWare made it. I've not even seen any actual gameplay.
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
Voly
divine
divine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"more than double the size and scope of Mass Effect" is what really, REALLY sucked me in.

Elen wrote:
If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dot.
divine
divine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd comment more on it, but I haven't had a chance to play past the intro. Once Matt got started, all hope was lost, lol. He's the real game junkie of the house, and he's already addicted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MINDistortion.tv Forum Index -> Video Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: